Catena Media resolves upon a directed share issue as payment of 70% of the final purchase price for the U.S assets acquired in December 2016

The board of directors of Catena Media plc (“Catena Media” or the “Company”) has, in line with what the Company announced on 23 December 2019, by virtue of the authorization in the articles of association of the Company, resolved upon a directed share issue of 2,955,470 shares at a subscription price of SEK 44.5433 per share, corresponding to approximately USD 13,570,813, as payment of a portion equal 70% of the final part of the payment for the U.S. assets acquired in December 2016. The remainder of the earn-out obligation equals 30% and in total USD 5,816,063, will be paid in cash in April 2020. 

The subscription price of SEK 44.5433 per share corresponds to the volume-weighted average price for Catena Media’s share on Nasdaq Stockholm during a period of 30 trading days up to and including 30 October 2019.  

The newly issued shares are subject to a lock-up period ending on 1 October 2020, with a gradual release during this period of time. 

Through the share issue, the number of ordinary shares in Catena Media will be increased by 2,955,470 shares, from 58,613,270 shares to 61,568,740 shares, and the share capital will be increased by EUR 4,433.2 from EUR 87,919.91 to EUR 92,353.11.

For further information, please contact:  

Per Hellberg, CEO, Catena Media plc
Phone: +46 709 10 74 10, E-mail: per.hellberg@catenamedia.com

Åsa Hillsten, Head of IR & Communications, Catena Media plc
Phone: +46 700 81 81 17, E-mail: asa.hillsten@catenamedia.com

The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, on 22 January 2020 at 16.00 CET. 

About Catena Media
Catena Media provides companies with high-quality online lead generation. Through strong organic growth and strategic acquisitions, Catena Media has since 2012 established a leadingmarket position with approximately 390 employees in the US, Australia, Japan, Serbia, UK, Sweden, Italy and Malta (HQ). Total sales in 2018 reached EUR 105.0m. The company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm Mid Cap.Further information is available at www.catenamedia.com.