Rights Issue documents
Access to the information and documents on this portion of the website is restricted for regulatory reasons. You are requested to review the following information and make the following confirmation each time you seek to access this restricted information. Your confirmation must be true and accurate.
The information contained in this section of Catena Media plc’s website is not intended for, and must not be accessed by, or distributed or disseminated, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, to persons resident or physically present in the United States of America (including its territories and possessions, any state of the United States and the District of Columbia, the “United States”), Canada, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland, South Africa, Hong Kong, Singapore or any jurisdiction where to do so might constitute a violation of the local securities laws or regulations of such jurisdiction or would require registration or other measures (each a “Restricted Jurisdiction”), and does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy or acquire, any securities of Catena Media plc (the “Company”) in any Restricted Jurisdiction. The units, unit subscription rights, capital securities or warrants or other securities of the Company referred to in this section of the website (the “Securities”) have not been and will not be registered under the under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”) or with any securities regulatory authority of any state of the United States and may not be offered or sold within the United States. All offers and sales of the Securities outside the United States will be made in compliance with Regulation S under the Securities Act and in accordance with applicable law. The Securities have not been and will not be registered under the applicable securities laws of any Restricted Jurisdiction and therefore may not be offered or sold or for the account or benefit of any person having a registered address in, or located or resident in, any Restricted Jurisdiction.
Access to the information and documents contained on the following websites may be illegal in certain jurisdictions, and only certain categories of persons may be authorized to access such information and documents. All persons residing outside of Sweden who wish to have access to the documents contained on this website should first ensure that they are not subject to local laws or regulations that prohibit or restrict their right to access this website, or require registration or approval for any acquisition of securities by them. No such registration or approval has been obtained outside Sweden. The Company assumes no responsibility if there is a violation of applicable law and regulations by any person.
By accessing any of the documents below, I therefore certify that:
- I am resident and physically present in a country outside the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland, South Africa, Hong Kong or Singapore;
- I am resident and physically present (a) in Sweden or (b) outside Sweden and each of the jurisdictions referred to in clause (1) above and, in that case, I am authorized to access the information and documents on this website without being subject to any legal restriction and without any further action required by the Company; and
- I have read, understand and agree to comply with all of the restrictions set forth above.
- Press release Rights Issue
- Press release Bulletin from Extraordinary General Meeting of Catena Media Plc
- Press release Catena Media publishes prospectus relating to the rights issue
- Press release Catena Media publishes a supplement to prospectus
EGM 10 June 2020
- Minutes – Extraordinary General Meeting 10 June 2020
- Terms and Conditions – Hybrid Capital Securities
- Terms and Conditions – Warrants
Additional information / Övrig information
- Informationsbroschyr – Företrädesemission (Svenska)
- Investor presentation 17 April 2020
- Questions and answers regarding the proposed preferential rights issue (English)
- Questions and answers regarding the proposed preferential rights issue (Swedish)
Subscription forms / Anmälningssedlar
- Notification form – Exercise of Warrants with cash payment
- Notification form – Exercise of Warrants with set-off
- Rights Issue Subscription Form – with subscription rights
- Rights Issue Subscription Form – without subscription right
- Anmälningssedel Företrädesemission – Teckning med teckningsrätter
- Anmälningssedel Företrädesemission – Teckning utan teckningsrätter
- Anmälningssedel - Utnyttjande av teckningsoption genom kvittning
- Anmälningssedel - Utnyttjande av teckningsoption med kontant betalning