Second EGM 2020
The second Extraordinary General Meeting 2020 of Catena Media plc, company registration number C70858 (the “Company” or “Catena”), will be held on Wednesday 24 June 2020, at 09:30 (CEST) at Tändstickspalatset/Kapitel 8, Västra Trädgårdsgatan 15, Stockholm, Sweden. The registration of shareholders starts at 09:00 (CEST).
Attendance and voting
- To be entitled to attend and vote at the Meeting (and for the Company to be able to determine the number of votes that may be cast), shareholders must be entered in the register of members maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB on Monday 25 May 2020.
- Shareholders whose shares are registered in the name of a nominee should note that they may be required by their respective nominee/s to temporarily re-register their shares in their own name in the register of members maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB in order to be entitled to attend and vote (in person or by proxy) at the Meeting. Any such re-registration would need to be effected by Monday 25 May 2020. Shareholders should therefore liaise with and instruct their nominees well in advance thereof.
- To be entitled to attend and vote at the Meeting, shareholders must also notify the Company of their intention to participate by mail to Catena Media plc, c/o Euroclear Sweden AB, Box 191, SE-101 23 Stockholm, Sweden, by e-mail to CatenaMedia@euroclear.eu, or by phone +46 8 402 91 48 during the office hours of Euroclear Sweden AB, by no later than Monday 25 May 2020. Such notification should include the shareholder’s name, personal identification number/company registration number (or similar), address and daytime telephone number, number of shares in the Company, as well as, if applicable, details of proxies. Information submitted in connection with the notification will be computerised and used exclusively for the Meeting. See below for additional information on the processing of personal data.
- A shareholder, who is entitled to attend and vote at the Meeting, is also entitled to appoint one or more proxies to attend and vote on such shareholder’s behalf. A proxy does not need to be a shareholder. The appointment of a proxy must be in writing and its form must comply with Article 42 of the Articles and (a) where the shareholder is an individual, be signed by him/her or (b) where the shareholder is a corporation, be signed by a duly authorised officer of the corporation. A proxy form is available on the Company’s website: www.catenamedia.com. Proxy forms must clearly indicate whether the proxy is to vote as she/he wishes or in accordance with the voting instructions sheet attached to the proxy form.
- The original signed proxy form and, where the shareholder is a corporation, a certified copy of a certificate of registration or similar evidencing the signatory right of the officer signing the proxy form, must be received by mail no later than Monday 25 May 2020 by Euroclear Sweden AB, through the postal address Catena Media plc, c/o Euroclear Sweden AB, Box 191, SE-101 23 Stockholm, Sweden. Shareholders are, therefore, encouraged to send or deliver their proxy forms (and, if applicable certified copies of certificates of registration or similar) as soon as possible.
- Aggregated attendance notifications and proxy data processed by Euroclear Sweden AB must be received by the Company by email at email@example.com not less than 48 hours before the time appointed for the Meeting and in default shall not be treated as valid.
Please find all the documents related to the second EGM 2020 HERE